ProfhiloSeptember 21, 2022
As we all know, every woman wants to look her best in different conditions. Beautiful skin will usually radiate from smoothness, firmness, and health. To achieve this kind of skin, women can do several things. Doing a good treatment like Profhilo is one of them.
Instead of being administered in targeted areas for sculpting and defining, it improves the skin overall. However, this soft and self-distributing injectable provides both the benefits of fillers and skin boosters simultaneously to promote a subtle, yet noticeable, skin rejuvenation effect. Throughout 4 weeks you still appear like yourself, but you look younger & fresher! What are Profhilo and its benefits of it? Check out the following explanation below.
What is Profhilo?
Using NAHYCO technology, Profhilo is a revolutionary moisturizing treatment made with hyaluronic acid beneath the skin’s surface. The result is a unique hyaluronic acid injectable gel with long-term dermal cell stimulation. Profhilo stimulates the skin’s cell receptors so that it helps correct skin laxity and improves and restores the firmness of the skin.
Profhilo contains the highest concentration of hyaluronic acid available, which boosts and moisturizes the skin as well as remodels aging and sagging tissue. The most common areas for treatment are the face and neck, but the technology can also be applied to the décolletage, arms, hands, knees, and abdominal area where it would effectively treat skin laxity. Women and men of all ages can benefit from this treatment, as it offers skin benefits to everyone.
How Does Profhilo Work?
Ultra-pure hyaluronic acid is precisely injected into the area being treated. Unlike wrinkle-reducing and dermal filler treatments, Profhilo stimulates collagen and elastin, attracting water to the deeper layers of the skin.
As a stabilized product, the activity on dermal cells will last longer than that of a non-stabilized gel. During this time the stimulation of four different types of collagen and elastin takes place by slow release of hyaluronic acid.
The simulation results in significant tissue improvement. Therefore we cannot say that Profhilo is a skin booster as it also has a significant tightening/lifting effect on the tissue.
Profhilo is the first revolutionary bio-remodeling injectable treatment with the highest concentration of Hyaluronic Acid on the market. This hybrid skin booster is stabilized with the patented NAHYCO technology, unlike normal Hyaluronic Acid fillers which are using BDDE. Profhilo promotes the development of elastin and natural collagen inside your skin, thus restoring elasticity and tightening the skin. This injection also works as a skin booster by giving hydration to the skin for a sheer extra glow.
Profhilo Procedure That you Need to Know
- Do the initial consultation with our doctor, we will give a full explanation of the procedure, clinical & aesthetic benefits, risks, aftercare, and Consent Form.
- The actual treatment itself will take approximately 30 minutes depending on the number of areas treated and whether a local anesthetic is required.
- After cleaning and preparing your skin ( applying the local anesthetic, if needed ), you will receive a total of 10 subcutaneous injections of Profhilo using the Bio Aesthetic Points (BAP) injection technique. The five key points on the face include the area next to the ears, the nasolabial fold (laughter lines near the mouth), the chin, under the eyes, and the top of the cheeks.
- After injection, it disperses quickly beneath the skin to improve hydration without any need for a massage or the risk of leaving lumps or nodules. However, if they are visible it typically dissipates within 24 hours as the product absorbs into your skin.
- The results of the Profhilo treatment will not be properly seen until four weeks after the second treatment. A follow-up appointment will ensure that there are no complications.
What areas can be treated with Profhilo?
- it is commonly used for facial areas, but also be used for
- neck & decollete
- scars on body parts
How Many Treatments Are needed?
It is recommended to have two sessions, separated by 4-6 weeks, for best results. Results last up to 12 months, but touch-ups are required to maintain them. Patients who choose not to continue treatments after the full treatment may experience gradual product breakdown and continued aging.
We may then recommend top-up and maintenance sessions, depending on your body’s response to the initial treatment, and if the client wants to maintain the result. You may have a little swelling at the injection points right after the appointment, but these will subside within 24 hrs.
After the treatment, it is recommended to avoid physical strain and sports for 24 hours. Please also avoid having further cosmetic procedures for 48 hours. It is not recommended to have a sauna or steamy bath for the first few days either. It’s best to stay out of the sun if any bruising or prolonged swelling occurs.
Know What You Are Using
Before buying Profhilo products, the thing that you need to know first is in Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam, and the Philippines it is very important to look out for the Neoasia QR code and holographic authenticity stickers on all Profhilo boxes. All the products without the Neoasia QR code and holographic authenticity stickers are illegally acquired. We will show you the steps to look out for originality.